Now that you’ve installed the prerequisites , you’re ready to download and upload the product to your server. Here’s what you need to do here:
- Unzip the product on your local computer
- Rename the ‘admin’ directory to your custom admin directory
- Rename the admin/templates/blend/viewticket.supportextended.tpl file to admin/templates/blend/viewticket.tpl. Alternatively, see the manual edit instructions
- Upload everything in the download to your WHMCS installation
- Visit your administrative page, click on setup , then navigate to ‘addon modules’, and then click the ‘activate’ button.
- Continue with the ‘configuration’.