Now that you’ve installed the prerequisites , you’re ready to download and upload the product to your server. Here’s what you need to do here:
- Unzip the product on your local computer
- Rename the /admin/ directory to your current admin directory (ie: myadmin) on your local computer.
- Rename the letmein.php file. This is how you will obtain access when you’re locked out of the system, so remember it
- Upload everything in the download to your WHMCS installation (including the file and directory you just renamed)
- Visit your administrative page, click on setup , then navigate to ‘addon modules’, and then click the ‘activate’ button.
- Continue with the ‘configuration’.